Afterlife Burning Blade EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Apply

Go down

How To Apply Empty How To Apply

Post  Admin Wed 23 Apr - 23:50

Write what class and what specc you are at Subject.

Application Form:

Name:

Age – How old are you?

Language(s) – Do you understand and speak English? All our raid and guild chat is in English is this ok with you?

Nationality: Where are you from?

When do you normally play? Are you bound by any rules (be at work, bedtime, school time etc) that makes you unable to play between 19.00 and 23.00?

You: Write a short description about yourself. Do you go to school? What do you study? What are your interests? How are you as a person? Etc. A couple of lines are enough.

Your computer: Do you have access to a fairly stable computer during our raid times?

YOUR CHARACTER:

What is the character you are applying with’s name?

What race is (s)he?

What class is (s)he?

Armory profile (URL):

Is this your character and account? Have you been owning it since day one? Or have you bought it?

Is this your main or your alt?

Past guilds: Please explain in-depth which former guilds you have been inalong with a clear (and honest!) explanation of why you are no longer a member of that/those guilds. We want the names of the guilds, and the name of the guildmaster, or another officer/classleader. Include guilds on former realms too, having transfered is no excuse.

Do you have any friends in Afterlife? (people you’ve had random “wts whispers” does not count as a friend)

Are you willing to respec for the guild?

(for hybrids only: Do you have gear for other specs?)

RAIDING:

Cleared raid instances: List all raids you have fully cleared (or at least attempted last boss in) Vanilla WoW, and TBC.

Do you normally pay attention when raiding?

Do you meet up to the raids with your best gear? Do you bring consumables?

Why?

This is maybe the most important part of your application, tell us why we should recruit you, and why you’d like to join us. The following questions should be answered:

1. Why should we recruit you?

2. Why would you like to join us?

3. Is loot important to you?

4. Why did you choose us instead of another guild?

5. What do you expect and/or want from Afterlife?

FOR EXAMPLE:
Application Form:

Name: Robin

Age – How old are you? I'm 15 years old.

Language(s) – Do you understand and speak English? All our raid and guild chat is in English is this ok with you? Yes I understand and speak English and yes that's ok with me.

Nationality: Where are you from? Sweden

When do you normally play? Are you bound by any rules (be at work, bedtime, school time etc) that makes you unable to play between 19.00 and 23.00? No, the times is perfect for me.

You: Write a short description about yourself. Do you go to school? What do you study? What are your interests? How are you as a person? Etc.

I'm going to school Monday-Friday and I'm playing Football and Ice Hockey. I'm a nice person.

Your computer: Do you have access to a fairly stable computer during our raid times? Yes I have access to a fairly stable computer during raid times.

YOUR CHARACTER:

What is the character you are applying with’s name? Affromuff

What race is (s)he? Blood Elf

What class is (s)he? Paladin

Armory profile (URL): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&n=Affromuff

Is this your character and account? Have you been owning it since day one? Or have you bought it? I've been playing it since day one.

Is this your main or your alt? it's my main.

Past guilds: Please explain in-depth which former guilds you have been inalong with a clear (and honest!) explanation of why you are no longer a member of that/those guilds. We want the names of the guilds, and the name of the guildmaster, or another officer/classleader. Include guilds on former realms too, having transfered is no excuse. I haven't got any guilds cause I've only been playing PvP.

Do you have any friends in Afterlife? (people you’ve had random “wts whispers” does not count as a friend)

Are you willing to respec for the guild? yes

(for hybrids only: Do you have gear for other specs?) not really.

RAIDING:

Cleared raid instances: List all raids you have fully cleared (or at least attempted last boss in) Vanilla WoW, and TBC. Pre BC: MC, ZG, BWL
TBC: kara, ZA, Gruul, SSC, TK

Do you normally pay attention when raiding? yes.

Do you meet up to the raids with your best gear? Do you bring consumables? yes I do bring consumables and yes I always meet up to raids with my best gear.

Why? cause it will be alot of better raids if everyone does.

This is maybe the most important part of your application, tell us why we should recruit you, and why you’d like to join us. The following questions should be answered: Cause I want to start raid and have some fun with guild members etc.

1. Why should we recruit you? I'm a good healer.

2. Why would you like to join us? as I said I want to start raid.

3. Is loot important to you? not that much but its fun to get some epics.

4. Why did you choose us instead of another guild? Cause I've heard good things about you and I've heard ur GM is good.

5. What do you expect and/or want from Afterlife? Good and Serious raids.

Admin
Admin

https://afterlife.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum